Job Title : (Electronic Control and Software Systems)Manager
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/ Mechanical/ Automotive/ Mechatronics/ Instrumentation/Controls Engineering from recognized universities.
Automotive Experience Required:
8 -12 Yrs
Expert Knowledge required in following areas:
• Engine Management System (Diesel/Gasoline)
• Exhaust Aftertreatment System (Diesel/Gasoline)
• Engine Controls Software’s (Diesel/Gasoline)
• Diagnostic System Management
• OBD norms is an added advantage
• Knowledge of emission standards is an added advantage
• Knowledge of safety standards is an added advantage
Note – Calibration Engineers / Diesel & Gasoline Development Engineers having good knowledge of Engine Management System, interested in software development are most welcome.
Software Skills Required
• Knowledge of Automotive Software Development Lifecycle
• Expert knowledge of Automotive Software Architecture
• Expert knowledge of Model based development in Matlab and Simulink.
• Good overview of Software Configuration Management.
- Requirements definition and Concept creation for innovative control strategies and functions for combustion Engine Management Systems (Diesel/Gasoline engines) while using modern simulation tools
• Controls creation while following a model based development approach with Model-in-the-loop Testing
• Integration and calibration of the developed functionality in the target environment and performing Hardware-in-the-loop tests and vehicle integration
• Controls Development for Prototype and Serial applications
• Lead various projects simultaneously
• Work with other Department and keep project in good shape
• Act as project owner and mentor the Team
• Supervise and support all project team members
• Provide training to team members
• Motivate team members & keep tab on the overall work atmosphere
• Building team and new recruitment
• Review projects internally and with customers
• Sales support for project initiation
• Generate day to day & long term work plans, review and approve reports