Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech
- Create and analyze requirements for embedded software according to Autosar Standard.
- Implement and configure software according to requirements.
- Create and execute tests maintaining full traceability with requirements.
- Develop Autosar Complex Device Drivers.
- Solve complex problem with scope, debuggar, schematics and code.
- Expert knowledge of C/C++ Programming for Microcontroller devices, preferably in area of control systems.
- Good Understanding in Microcontroller devices (architectures, memories, peripherals,interrupts…)
- Autosar Basic Software framework and configuration tools experience is must.
- Good experience in Communication Stack Development.
- Knowledge of MISRA C, ISO 26262, Automotive Spice, V Model, Agile Standard.
- Knowledge of UDS(ISO 14229), CAN, Flexray.
- Knowledge of Basic Software Development tools – Vector/EB Toolchain(DaVinci,Tresos), CANalyzer, Axivion, VectorCast, etc.