Job Role: BASIC SOFTWARE (BSW) DEVELOPMENT
Full time Education Required: B.E/B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Automotive/Mechatronics/Instrumentation/Controls Engineering from recognized universities.
Experience Required: 2-6 Yrs in Automotive.
Good Knowledge/Experience required in following areas:
- Good Experience in Network Communication
- Experience in Communication/COM stack development/configuration in AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of UDS (ISO 14229), CAN, Flexray, LIN etc..
- Experience in Diagnostic Communication DCM,..
- AUTOSAR Basic Software framework and configuration tools experience
- Knowledge of Basic Software Development tools – Vector / EB Toolchain (DaVinci, Tresos), CANalyzer, Axivion, VectorCast, etc..
- Deep know-how/experience about Communication interfaces (CAN, CAN-FD)
- Deep know-how/experience about COM Autosar architecture
- Deep know-how about COM Test Tools (e.g. CANoe)
- Experience with 32bit Multicore Microcontroller (e.g. Infineon Aurix)
- Experience with state of the art debugger (e.g. Lauterbach)
- Expert knowledge of commercial C/C++/Embedded C programming for Microcontroller devices, preferably in area of control systems
- Experience in using laboratory tools (scope, multimeter, soldering iron, power supply)
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills for software and hardware
- Good communication and team skills
- Profound analytical and conceptions skills
- Ability for travel
- Requirement Analysis/Definition
- Create and analyze requirements for embedded software according to Autosar standard
- Implement and configure software according to requirements
- Take part in project reviews, internally and the customer
- Interact with external customer as per the project requirement (customer and counterpart team)
|Compensation||upto 15 LPA|