|Grade Band||Junior Management|
|Desired qualification||Graduation and above|
Key Account Managerprofile involves acquiring, growing and deepening customer relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing on financial, banking, investment and business needs and objectives of clients.
· Handling sales of CASA products, Mutual Funds, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, PMS, Credit/Debit Card, Home Loan and LAP.
· Responsible for end to end customer service for mapped clients.
· Source new to bank accounts to build Bank Book
· Deepening family household penetration
· Cross sell financial products to customers.
· Inform customers about new products or products enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
· Maintain complete relationship record for assigned customers account.
· Meeting and engaging with mapped clients to deepen banking relationship.
|Compensation||upto 5.50 LPA|