Responsible for the evaluation and implementation of software solutions. This includes new systems as well as changes to existing solutions. Software solutions are based on customer requirements and must be carefully designed and implemented. During implementation, the software modules must be thoroughly tested to achieve high quality solutions with a low error rate.
Teamwork is important in all these activities because most of the tasks are performed together with other team members.
In cases of incidents, these must be solved together with the corresponding 2nd level teams from the support organization.
Main Duties, Operational Tasks, Responsibilities
- Analysis of customer requirements and translation of requirements into software design
- Design and implementation of software solutions together with a project team
- Creating technological concepts for software solutions
- Testing of software solutions
- Documentation of software solutions
- Solve incidents in cooperation with the 2nd level teams
- Graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or comparable
- Strong debugging and analytical skills to analyze and resolve SW problems
- Experience with following programming languages / scripts:
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Added advantages for experience with:
- WPF with C#
- Focus on usability and user experience
- Excellent general IT knowledge
- Continuous personal and professional development and willing to learn in new areas
- High quality standards
- Team player and highly developed sense of responsibility
- Fluent in English